Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What to do, what to do?


Spring is finally showing her face around here.  It's going to be pool time soon.  Time to get started working on the tan lines again.  And I have yet to find a new swimsuit.  I have the two I've worn for the past couple of yeas, but it's time for a new one.  I ordered one online that I really liked, but the seat wasn't cut big enough for my ghetto booty.  I tried it one, and when i walked around in it it started to ride up.  No thanks.  Butt cheek hanging out is not a good look on anyone!  So, the search continues.   I'm looking for a regular cut speedo (1.5 to 2" sides), any color, minimal pattern.  Any suggestions???

I was at the gym yesterday and quickly snapped this pic in my yellow 2xist Varsity.

No comments: