Woohoo. It's Wednesday again. Halfway to the weekend. Which really doesn't mean much to me since I work at least one day on most weekends. I THINK I'll have some time off this weekend though, so I am once again going to try to get some pool time in. According to the weather people, it's supposed to be decent out for most of the day Saturday, so we'll see what happens. I finally got the new swimsuit (I exchanged the one I got for a medium since the small that I usually wear didn't have enough butt coverage!!!). It's still a little smaller on the sides than I'd like, but I think I'll give it a try. One thing for sure, I'll have a hot tan line from it!!!
These are the white Calvin Klein hip briefs that I recently got. I love them. Have them in black, grey, and green already. Not sure why I never purchased them in white before now.
No comments:
Post a Comment