Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Raining Men...well, not really.


Been a while since I've posted anything. Work has been crazy, and not in a good way. And I've been rather preoccupied, dating a wonderful guy for a few months now. Things seem to be going well, so I'll just leave it at that. I've gotten some new undies lately. Found a great deal on C-IN2. Hadn't really tried them before but they came highly recommended by a friend. So I figured I'd give them a shot. And the verdict is in...I LOVE THEM!

These are one of the pairs I got. Have them in three colors, as well as another patern in three colors as well. Thoughts?

2 comments:

Sweat said...

love your blog - keep it up.... wink

Unknown said...

WOOOOOF MAN YOU LOOK AWESOME IN YOUR HOT NEW BRIEFS.............AN THAT POUCH IS WELL FILLED.............GREAT TOO HEAR THAT THE BF IS WORKIN OUT........SUPER AN GOOD ON YAH DUDE.