Yeah so I am single once again. It turns out he 'wasn't ready to be in a relationship', after dating for four months. Oh well. Now I can say I had a boyfriend in 2009. One year I'll eventually meet Mr Right. No regrets though. We learn from every experience. So for now I'm just enjoying the awesome weather we have been having. You guys know how much I love Summer, but I think Fall is just about as nice.
This is something a little different for me; I received them a while ago as a free gift when I made a purchase. They are by Joe Snyder. Supposed to be a swimsuit, though I am sure if these get wet at the pool then they'll be transparent. Hrmmm...is it Summer yet? =)
1 comment:
aww, sorry your single again, but in briefs like those, somebody should snap soon :). very cute.
Post a Comment