Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring is finally here!!!

The weather we have been having lately has been crazy. At the
beginning of the week, there were places just north of here who got
snow flurries. It had been 70 degrees the day before. Today it's in
the 60s. Either someone really pissed off Mother Nature or else the
end is near. Either way, it looks like warmer days are just about
here to stay. Yay!!!

I snapped this photo this morning in the men's restroom at work. I
was there alone, but the front door was unlocked and anyone could have
walked in. Notice, the bathroom door was not shut. Thank God there
is a door chime when someone enters the building! These are my C-IN2
pop briefs. Have them in two more colors as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Atlanta!

Wow! You are daring! Love your exhibitionism! You look incredible in those C-IN2 briefs. Hot! Hot! Hot!

I look forward to your updates! What's next? At your desk? LOL