Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Viewer's Choice!!!

So...I need everyone's help. My creative juices are starting to run dry. My apartment is only so big, and I've begun to run out of ideas for pics. So it's up to all of you. I need suggestions for poses, and different places you would like to see me stripped down to my briefs. Be creative; the worst that can happen is I'll say no. On the other hand, some of you might come up with some great shots for me to get!

These are the yellow CIN-2 pop briefs I have. They are really comfy, and as you can tell, offer a great looking bulge! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about if u apartment has one in the laundry room.. the thought of getting caught could make ur heart beat a lil faster..

Anonymous said...

What about at an ante-bellum southern plantation? LOL. Being in Atlanta and all. Can see you doing a GOne with the Wind theme. LOL