Can you believe it's already August? This year has flown right on by. And I haven't bought nearly enough new underwear. I feel like I've been slacking lately. I used to stay on top of all the latest styles from my favorite brands. Of course, that was when new underwear came out about twice a year, not dang near every other month. These days, by the time I get them, there are usually a couple of others out that are newer. Mostly due to me being almost strictly a sale shopper. And the economy being bad and all that. LOL.
Of course, I could do as some of my fellow underwear bloggers do, and put out a call for guys to send me underwear to review. Which actually isn't a bad idea. My only hesitation is that I know some of you would send me things that are a little more risque than I like to post on here. So that being said, if you want me to review some hot underwear for you, I'm game as long as the naughty bits aren't on direct display, if you know what I mean. Shoot me a comment on here or a DM on twitter (BriefsAtl) and let's get this show on the road!
This is the Andrew Christian Almost Naked brief that I purchased at the beginning of the Summer. I definitely give this one a thumbs up. The fabric feels amazing, and though it may look skimpy it provides great support in all the right areas. This is my first AC purchase, and I will most certainly be buying more from them!
No comments:
Post a Comment