I recently received a few items from a friend who had the chance to go shop at the Joe Snyder warehouse while on vacation. Knowing of my love of underwear, he picked out a few items for me that he thought would suit my tastes. Now anyone who is familiar with the brand knows that there are some quite racy choices. I generally stick to more of the low rise or no show briefs, however I do already own a couple of the Joe Snyder bikinis. And I love them. The only thing that would make them better for me is if they had a fuller seat since I have this bubble butt.
This is the silver Joe Snyder bikini that my friend sent me. I wonder what they'd say if I stripped down in the locker room at the gym and had these on underneath. Hrmmm....

2 comments:
Hot looking lets see the backside?
Superb frontal profile - you fill it out well. "A man's a MAN, for a'that" said Robbie Burns.
Post a Comment