Monday, August 27, 2012

And the winner is....

I have a ton on underwear.  That's no surprise.  I'm always on the lookout for sales and bargains so I can add to my collection.   But the reality is that I don't wear almost of half of it.  Some of them I have never worn.  Lately it seems like I buy mostly things that I know I will add to my daily rotation.  So rather than send the unused items to the great underwear/swimwear graveyard in the trash, I've decided to try my hand at an online auction at naughtybids.com.  A few swimsuits, several pairs of briefs, bikinis, and trunks.  I've sold a few items already there, so I'm hoping I'll sell a few more.  Then I can use that money to buy new underwear.  It's the Circle of Life!!!

Go Softwear

Look up BriefsAtl on the site and make a bid! 

1 comment:

ARROYMAN said...

wow man
you must add Arroyman to your collections
http://www.zungas.com