James
I am 32 year old gay male with a huge affection for underwear. I live
in Florida where the weather is often great for wearing some great swimsuits
to the local beaches. When I am not at work I work out often and cycle
avidly. You know it's important to look good for the undie
pics...haha.
My first memory of loving underwear was my hunt for BVD's. For some
reason I thought they were super sexy and did not stop until I found
some. I was probably 15 or 16 at the time. It just blew up from there.
I would buy hot underwear for boyfriends so they would look great for
me!!
I am currently up to 123 pairs of underwear new pairs added weekly! To be honest I'm not sure it is showing off in my mind. I just like showing my collection and giving advice about underwear. They have proven to be more complex to purchase than I ever thought possible.
You can follow this hottie on twitter @undieobsession
His tumblr is myundies.tumblr.com and he is also featured on www.freeundies.com
No comments:
Post a Comment