MAC12399
I'm a Spinning
instructor and very much into fitness I love everything related to workout gear, and the underwear
that goes with, like jockstraps and singlets for cycling.
I think underwear is very sexy; I have always loved seeing it and
wearing it, looking at the bodies that fill a pair of briefs or a
jock and look so good.
I like showing off for the following reasons:
1. I think I look good on them.
2. I think they're sexy.
3.
I have worked
so hard on my body I think it deserves a bit of a show off!
I didn't
look like this a few years ago; I have always struggled with my weight
and now I think I look good and feel happy about it, always striving to
achieve a better success.
The fact that there are many brands that promote the use of underwear
and the diversity of designs and fabrics makes it fun to wear, not only
for sexual appeal with another person but for the fun of wearing it for
one's self pleasure
I like to think that by showing off in my underwear I can help
others enjoy their love of them and learn that we can all achieve success
and feel good about our self-image, as long as we feel good within the
inside and at peace with ourselves.
Twitter:
@mac12399
Instagram: mac12399
Follow this hottie on twitter and instagram. He's a great guy and definitely easy on the eyes. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment