Monday, April 27, 2009

Here We Go Again...


Monday has arrived once again.  The weekend was good.   Though I was busy most of it and did not get a chance to really enjoy the incredible weather we had.   Oh well, I am sure we will have more nice days out in the coming weeks.   I've ordered five or six new pairs of underwear to ring in the Spring with.   In case you haven't noticed, most of what I wear on a daily basis is either 2xist or Calvin Klein.  It's all about comfort for me.  But I am trying to diversify, if you will, and try out some different brands and what not.  So I ordered some that I've never worn before.  We'll see how I like them.   Hopefully they'll make it into the top drawer underwear, the ones I wear the most.  The lower drawer is stocked full of things that I have ordered and don't really wear.  Though I can't bear to part with them.  

Today I am wearing my new blue 2xist Contrast briefs.    The seat is a little small for my rather bubbly butt, and the pouch is a little smaller than I'd like.   But no real complaints.  Nothing that would prevent me from wearing them again!  =)

No comments: