Friday, May 1, 2009

May Day...Yay or nay?


So, here are the Aussie Bum briefs that I got (sorry for the low quality pic, I was in a rush to get out this morning but wanted to get a shot or two up here).  A friend of mine told me that they run small so I should order a size up.  These are a medium.  They almost feel too big.  Or it might be that they are cut a little fuller in the front than I am used to.  I wonder if they will shrink at all in the wash.  Hrmm....What do you think?  I welcome the feedback.

I also got them in red, so I'll have to snap a shot or two in those as well.  I also received three other new pairs that I recently ordered.  So in the next few days I'll be asking you guys opinions on them as well.

2 comments:

Undies Boy said...

hey - which style of the aussiebums are those? the regular briefs? If so, they'll shrink some in the wash, so don't judge their size on first wear, see how you feel about them after a wash!

GeileGozer070 said...

Graet briefs Dude...Also i like that Aussies...;P