A day to celebrate all things underwear? Who knew?!?!? Yes, today is National Underwear day. Woohooo! Not that it's really any different from any other day. I mean, it's not like everyone is running around in just their underwear. Oh were that to be true. On second thought, scratch that. Not everyone should be seen in their underwear. It's a harsh truth, I know. But some do look better in them than others. That can't be denied. So, I'm going to take a note from one of my fellow underwear bloggers here. If you think you look great in a pair of hot briefs, drop me a line. Send me a few pics (click on my profile and follow the link to my email) and I'll make you a featured guest on the blog. This could be your launching pad to become the next great underwear model! =)
You've seen these before, the CIN-2 briefs. I just really like the way I look in this photo, so it's my choice for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment