While I was recently doing some online shopping, I came across a pair of underwear called a Jock Brief. Basically, it's a pair of briefs with a big oval cut out of the ass. I had to take a second look to make sure I was seeing it right (yeah, that's why!). The front looks just like a pair of briefs. Nice pouch, etc. Then you see the back and it's a total WTF moment. I'm not really sure what the point is. A jock gives just as much support as these claim to. So unless you want some extra A/C in the back or just want to advertise exactly what you like to do in bed I'm not exactly sure why anyone would wear these. I can't imagine wearing these and changing clothes in the locker room at the gym. You'd get all kinds of special looks, which I suppose in itself would be the reason certain guys would wear them. Because having your ass showing in a jock clearly isn't the same...
This is the new 2xist Metal jock that I recently purchased. Great material, pushes the goods forward, lifts the cheeks perfectly. Jocks don't get much better than this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment