Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Halloween?

So it's almost Halloween.  And I still don't have a costume.  I was going to go as a superhero yet again this year, but I can't find the costume I wanted to wear (Aquaman).  I think I loaned it to a friend last year and never had it returned.  Oh well.  But now I am stuck trying to put something together.  You know me.  It's got to be something body-hugging or barely there.  Anything that will show off the goods a little.   It's amazing how much attention you get when you go out in public in a spandex bodysuit.  Especially if you have nothing on underneath but a very thin jock.  Hehe.  I think last Halloween I got groped by more hot men than is allowable by law, not that I am complaining!

These are some old CK briefs that I forgot I had.  Found them the other day when I was rummaging through my 2nd underwear drawer.  Snapped this one looking out my window at one of my neighbors walking his dog.  =)

No comments: