Thursday, November 4, 2010

Time Flies when You're Having Fun

Wow.  I can't believe it's November already.  Which means the holidays are just around the corner.  Aaaargh!  I feel for my friends that are in the retail industry.  They've already slung up the decorations and are blasting holiday music 24/7.  Yuck yuck yuck!  I am so not ready for this madness yet.  Of course, the one redeeming quality I can find is that it gives me a reason to buy myself a gift.  And by gift, I mean lots of new underwear!  Woohooo!!  I ordered several new pairs this week, and am eagerly waiting for them to arrive.  Trying out a new brand that I have never worn before, which is always interesting.  We'll see how everything fits.  And of course there will be pics posted!  =)

I was rummaging through my lower underwear drawer, the one I keep all the pairs in that I rarely wear.  And happened across this fun pair of CK 365 text print.  I definitely will be wearing these more often.  I'm really liking the way they feel and of course the way they look!

No comments: