Thursday, December 2, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside!


Well the temperature have dropped and I finally turned on the heat at home.  Brr!  But before we know it, Summer will be around the corner and we will all be complaining about how hot it is outside!  I don't mind cold weather, actually.  Just means I get to wear some hot running tights when I go for a run in the park.  Or to the grocery store!  LOL.  That's always fun.  Seeing the guys checking you out while they are pretending not too.  Probably wishing they had the balls (no pun intended) to wear something so sexy and tantalizing out in public.

These are the Sangria Sliq briefs from 2xist that I recently purchased.  I love them.  I snapped this photo a few minutes ago in the men's room at work.  Not sure how I would have explained that one had anyone decided to come and use the john at that time!  =)

No comments: