So today I decided to do some much needed clothing shopping. I get the urge to buy new clothes about once a year, with the exception of underwear. I went to several stores and purchased lots of things to update a much weathered wardrobe. My last stop for the day was a local shop that caters to gay men ( I won't name it but if you are from the area I am sure you know the place). They carry lots of high end men's wear, for all the boys that think they need to look like they stepped out of a magazine at all times. They also carry quite a wide selection of underwear. Everything you want is right there. I went by to pick up a new pair or two. Ended up trying on a few pairs (for those of you who wonder, I had a purchased a jock earlier in the day and had that on underneath). They guy who was working there tonight suggested a few pairs to me. And was quite helpful in making sure they fit just right, if you know what I mean! He certainly wasn't shy about touching me in certain areas to see just how snug the fit was or that they weren't chafing in the wrong places. And wasn't shy about the two other customers in there seeing him do it either. So who was I to stop him. I mean, he was just doing his job, right?
This is the Andrew Christian jock I had on today. Great fabric, feels wonderful, and leaves nothing to the imagination! =)

1 comment:
very hot jock on a very hot guy. recently found you on twitter (lurker, nor follower) and really dig your mind and your bod.
Post a Comment