Thursday, January 20, 2011

You guys know I'm always looking for new spots to strip down to my briefs and snap a photo.  I really like to take shots outdoors in unexpected places.  But that calls for warmer weather.  I'd do it in the cold but shrinkage is not a good look on anyone.  So in a few months I'll be looking for places to just drop trou and take a shot of whatever I have on for the day.  Always open to suggestions too.  As long as I won't get arrested I'm pretty game to do it just about anywhere I can!




I snapped this one in the Target dressing room the other day when I was out shopping.  Good times!

2 comments:

JHlwd74 said...

Love the idea of posing in undies out in public. I'm a fan. Nice package BTW. It looks like a nice size soft.

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than a man in black briefs and white socks. Sexy man, sexy