I decided to go by my local Starbucks this morning and have a cup of java and do some people watching. It never ceases to amaze me what you will see and hear when no one things you are paying attention. To my left is a conversation between two twinks, discussing the merits of 'man-douching'. To my right is a lady with a hella big booger hanging out of her nose. And a a few tables away is gentleman who must think Summer is here because he is in a t-shirt and shorts. Really? It's the 2nd of February. Although I must admit he has legs that I would love to inspect a little closer. A hint of thigh muscle peeking out from the shorts and calves that I could...er, nevermind.
I had to take a pee break so I snapped this shot while I was in there. =)

2 comments:
I love BearBucks! It's quite interesting what you'll see there.
WOW incredible sexy body :) And I love yellow underwear! Love it! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment