These are the Body Tech briefs I got from Undergear recently. Decided to try something new. And I'm glad I did. I really like them. Comfy fabric up front that lets things show, and a nice cool mesh around the sides and back. I think I'll be getting these in more colors!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Location, Location, Location
So I got up this morning and wanted to take a few new pics. Unfortunately, I seem to have exhausted the options for new photos within the confines of my apartment. I've done the bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, closet, and the bathroom. Sitting at the table, laying on the couch, cooking dinner, shaving. Folding laundry, sweeping my patio, hanging new wall art. You name it, I've done it right here. So now I need some new ideas. And some new locations to take some shots in my briefs. I'm open to all sorts of suggestions, as long as I won't get arrested! LOL. I can see it now. 'Man in Pier 1 arrested for dropping trou and snapping pics', story at 11.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment