So...I am sure a few of you have noticed my abrupt absence from Twitter. No I haven't lost my mind and suddenly stopped wearing briefs or having a desire to show them off to all you guys. The day that happens will be the day hell freezes over, in which case I suppose I'll have to find some super sexy long johns to start wearing. I have recently started dating a wonderful man. You know what they say, when you aren't looking for something is when you will find it. And Wham! I got smacked right across the face with it. Things have been progressing exceptionally well, more so than in my past relationships. So in an effort not to tempt the gods of Karma, I decided I should end my daily tweeting of underwear pics and what not. Now don't get me wrong, the new man knows I have a hot thing for briefs. I just haven't broached the subject of how far my fascination with them goes. He may not like me posting pics in my briefs, or he may not have a problem with it at all. But until we have that conversation I feel it is best for me to lay low. Which is totally harder than it sounds for me. I was stuck in traffic this morning and found myself dropping my pants and snapping a shot or two in my tank top and briefs while I was waiting for the light to change. Only to realize that I can't (or actually won't) tweet it. Dang Dang Dang! So there you have it...
I was house sitting for a buddy last week and snapped this shot on the couch. Wearing my sangria 2xist Sliq briefs. Love them! Ordering the new colors this weekend!
1 comment:
Nice. Love the undies and the little sexy white socks. Room for me to join you?
Dave
Post a Comment