Monday, April 18, 2011

Back In The Day...

I've been taking photos of myself in my underwear for many many years.  It actually started out as a way to track my progress in the gym.  Just naturally evolved into being part of my fetish for underwear.   And sometimes in a photo you can really tell how others see you.   Anyway, I recently found a set of floppy disks (yes, they are still around) from several years ago.  Starting back in 19999.  On them were lots of photos I took back in the day, in various states of dress and undress.  Some good, some bad, some downright ugly.  I think it makes for an interesting retrospective of my early underwear collection.

So here is the first set of my early shots.  These were taken back in '99, the last year of my 20s.  Wearing black 2xist briefs.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very hot!