Friday, March 18, 2011

It's A Beautiful Day in the Gayborhood!

YAY!  80 degrees today.  Spring is finally here (I think).  The park is full of shirtless hotties and patios everywhere in Midtown are full of hot men getting liquored up.  Woohoo!  I've been running errands and such, bulging in my shorts with this jock underneath.  Think I'll head out to the pool in a few and get a start on a tan line.  =)



I snapped this pic a few minutes ago.  That's one of the landscape guys in the background in the orange shirt.   And yes, he saw me.  =)

4 comments:

King Tarquin Anthony Blackwood - Halliwell said...

I had an aneurysm-of-sorts when I saw your picture.

And I'm saying THAT as a good thing. HAH!

Cheers!

Ivan said...

I love your blog... :) It always make my day very happy!

BosGuy said...

I'm so jealous. Its still only in the 50s here in Boston and very rainy this week.

Anonymous said...

missing your posts! I need a fix :-)