As some of you know, I recently purchased a dozen new pairs of underwear. Some briefs, a jock or two, and something far skimpier than I normally wear. The odd thing about it is that I bought them over a month ago and I have yet to wear any of them. I do this every time I get new ones. It's almost like once I take them out of the packaging they immediately lose their newness and I want to buy more. Every day I open up the three drawers of underwear that I have and rummage through them, trying to decide which ones I feel like wearing that day. Everyday I see the pile of new ones, unopened and waiting to be broken in. And for some reason I skip right over them, waiting for the perfect day to try a new pair. Clearly I've lost a bolt or two in my noggin. Or maybe not. Either way, one of these days I'll have lots of pics in the new stuff. Just have to have that feeling that "today is the day".
These are the white Papi briefs that I have owned for a while. Super comfy, and as you can see, fit well in the front and the back. Oddly enough, one of the new purchases is a three pack of these, each with a different color strip on the waistband. Hrmm...maybe that day will come sooner than I thought.


4 comments:
lookin good man! can't wait to see more!
That's a great shot! I know what you mean about the underwear purchases. I bought six pairs last week, even though I have plenty of pairs I haven't worn yet.
I look forward to seeing the additions to your collection.
Damn man, you are HOT!
they are very cool
Post a Comment