Who knew that the great underwear company 2(x)ist has a line they sell at Target stores? I did! I've been buying them for over a year now. They are called Evolve and they are hot. First they came out in red, black, and white. Then they launched a light blue and navy blue series. And most recently the launched a camo series that comes in green and black. The best part about them is the price. $12.99 for two pairs of briefs. And because they are from 2(x)ist you can be certain of three things. They are comfortable as hell, they are top quality, and they make you look good in all the right places if you know what I mean.
These are the green camo series. You get one of each when you buy the 2-pack. You can't beat that. No way, no how.


No comments:
Post a Comment