Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's the last day of June and I am heading out of town with some friends.  Going on vacation, headed to the beach.  Ready to soak up some sun and have a great time.  Though I kind of wish I were going someplace different.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE LOVE where we are going.  It's just that in the last few years it's become over run with families.  Now it's never been a gay mecca like Ft Lauderdale or P-Town, but every time I've been lately this place seems to have more and more kids and families.  Not that it will stop me from wearing my speedos on the beach or at the pool.  If all the women out there can wear a bikini with their gibbly bits showing then so can I.  Besides, I can't ruin the awesome tan line I've been working on this Summer!


Speaking of tan lines, I snapped this shot a couple of weeks ago while I was out of town on business.  Wearing my black camo Evolve briefs (created specially for Target by 2(x)ist).   Now you see why i HAVE to wear a speedo at the beach all weekend.  LOL!

No comments: