Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On The Road Again..

I'm out of town all this week for work.  While it's nice to get away, this isn't exactly the place I'd choose to go on vacation.   Small town, not much nightlife, liquor stores close at 10pm.  Yikes!  On the plus side, since I've had some free time on my hands with not much to do, I finally got around to doing a photo shoot in all the underwear I purchased about two months ago.  Yes, I brought it all with me.  I'm here for 7 days; I packed thirty pairs of underwear.  That might sound a bit obsessive, but I like to have choices no matter where I am.



This is the Baskit Jock I bought.  Soft and comfy, and the straps don't bind like some other jocks do.  And I really like this color on my skin.  What do you think?