Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Buy, Sell, or Trade?

I have three full drawers of underwear.  Briefs, bikinis, jocks, a couple of thongs.  A few dozen different brands.  The top two drawers are the ones that I wear regularly, or at least that I wear every couple of months.  The bottom drawer is a completely different story.  This is the cemetery of my underwear collection.  Where mostly the ones that didn't fit right and a few that are old and tattered go to rest in peace.  Most of the ones in there have never even been worn; I tried them on, didn't like them and tossed them in there.  Since I'm constantly on the look out for new stuff to add to the collection, I'm going to need to convert this to a more liveable space, if you will.  Have to figure out what to do with all the ones I never wear. 

The underwear cemetery

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sell and trade em. There are probably plenty of guys in your area who'd take them.

Anonymous said...

How lucky to have so much money to buy underwear.