Wednesday, December 21, 2011

No More Room At The Inn

Per my last post, I've been tying to decide what to do with some of my collection.  As hard as it is to part with them, it simply doesn't make sense for me to keep the ones I don't wear at least once a year.  I have my favorites that I wear almost weekly.  There are the ones that I've forgotten I had that surprise me and I swear to wear more often.  A few I keep for those days when I want to wear something completely different.  

I've looked into Ebay.  It seems rather complicated for wanting to get rid of underwear.  I've chatted with a few friends.  One even suggested giving them to Goodwill.  After all, homeless people need underwear too.  I'm not sure how some guy would feel about getting a mesh bikini brief or a swimsuit with a built in cock ring, though.  But it is the season of giving...Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you find people like myself that don't have large collections nor the cash to build one. And personally I find it very exciting to wear undies that once belonged to a hot guy. Undfan84@yahoo.com

GayCountryWes said...

Before you go off giving underwear to Goodwill, stick some in a bag or box and get them to me somehow! I have two pairs of medium underwear I need to get rid of...Asian medium, American small...if you'd like to trade. I don't know if they would work for you or not.

Queer Heaven said...

I was going thru the same thing. What to do with the undies I never wear anymore. So I put them in an open box and put them on the front curb..and in one day the entire box was gone.

y fronts underwear said...

you can sell them at http://bannedbids.com

Underwear lover said...

Underwearloversp - Brazil
I have the same problem,I have more than 200 and I don't have more free space in my closet to store my new underwear.
Luckily I have a friend that wears the same size and he can't aford byuing a lot of undies, so I give him the ones I don't wear anymore