Hello! I'm Scott, a 24yo who owns at least 150+ pairs of undies.
A few of them are from swapping with other undies lovers.
This is my first time showing off in my undies on a blog.
| Scott bulging in his 2(x)ist |
I love that there are so many different styles of undies and with that comes so many different feelings I get from my undies.
I can slip on a jock and feel kinky and dirty, knowing I'm going to get some action soon. I put in a pair of briefs and feel sexy and confident, ready for whatever happens.
When I want to feel comfy and relaxed,
I put on a pair of trunks.
Thanks for checking me out. Please feel free to follow me on
Twitter @boyinundies.
Always looking for new buddys to chat and swap with.
Always looking for new buddys to chat and swap with.
| Showing outline in Diesel briefs. |
1 comment:
Quite nice if I may say so! ~ @ChasetonGoodman
Post a Comment