Here is the first of what I hope to be a weekly Featured Bulge. If you want to be featured on the blog, just email me here. All you need to do is send me a few pics in your favorite underwear and a little blurb about yourself. It's that easy!
![]() |
| C-IN2 |
Hi ! I'm Rich, a 26 y/o guy living on the East Coast. I realized how erotic underwear could be at a young age and I've been fascinated with wearing it, and seeing other guys in their underwear,
ever since.
![]() |
| Unico |
It's a very powerful sensual experience - erotic, rather than overtly sexual. To me at least, seeing a hot man in underwear is often a lot more exciting than outright pornography.
I regularly enjoy showing off my collection of erotic underwear live on cam at www.cam4.com/jockstrappy.
You can follow me on Twitter as @jockcam4.
![]() |
| Andrew Christian |



No comments:
Post a Comment