This is Gary.
I'm 43, live in the UK, and I've loved men's underwear as long as I can remember!
![]() |
| Profile Bulging in Calvins |
![]() |
| Aroused in Diesel |
What do I love about briefs? I love the look of a guy's bulge and the shape as he gets aroused, seeing the flash of a waistband out and about, and the tease of a flash of briefs.
![]() |
| Cheeks in C-IN2 |
A briefed body and butt is much sexier than being naked ,
give me a clothed guy any day!
The joys of undressing a hot guy in briefs.
Love to feel about a waistband and run my fingers along the seams and the material.
I've been known to brief swap on occasion; pulling on a guy's worn briefs = Heaven!
Even the word BRIEFS turns me on!!!
You can see more of this hottie's awesome bulge by following him on twitter @in2yourbriefs




No comments:
Post a Comment