We all have our favorite pairs of underwear that we wear religiously. For me, they are usually pretty standard low rise or no-show briefs. There are two or three brands that make up at least half of my collection. But as I've stated before, I'm always on the lookout for something new to try.
This is the No Limits Bikini (nolimitsunderwear.com), and it's super comfy.
Great support in the front and back. The side panels are a slinky see-thru mesh, giving you just a hint of flesh. The pouch is lined, and gives a nice amount of lift. The fabric is a spandex blend that feels great on the skin. I normally wear a small but these came in a medium, which fit perfectly.
I think I've found something to add to my favorites!
I think I've found something to add to my favorites!
1 comment:
We think you look GREAT in them!
Post a Comment