Well it looks like Summer is here, set on full blast. We have several consecutive 90 degree days, and it's only June. I shudder to think what this will mean when August gets here. This is going to put a serious dent in my outdoors time. Even going to the pool to work on my tan line gets to be just about unbearable. When I lay out, I like to do just that, lay out. But with the heat the way it's been I spend more of my time AT the pool IN the pool, trying to stay relatively cool. Which really isn't that bad, other than the fact that my speedo is hidden underwater. Half the fun in wearing a speedo is being seen in it. Don't you agree?
These are the 2(x)ist neon briefs that I recently purchased. I generally wear low rise or no show briefs, but decided to give these contour ones a try. Definitely a little fuller cut than I like, but I got them in two other colors so I guess I'll be wearing this style more frequently. =)
1 comment:
I like it! wow it definitely puts everything out front and at attention!
Post a Comment