So it is no secret that I like taking photos in my underwear (or speedos). Some people get it, some people don't. Sometimes I take them specifically to show to someone, sometimes I do it just to see what others see when they catch me in my underwear. Whatever the reason, I don't think being seen in your underwear is a bad thing. In this day and age, if you are comfortable with it you should not be ashamed to show your body. Let's face it, we all have the same parts. So it's not like it's some huge surprise (well, for some it might be huge...hehe). I say as long as you keep things covered, I don't think there's anything inappropriate about being seen in your underwear. People see me in my speedo every time I go to the pool. What's the difference?
These are the purple Sliq briefs from 2(x)ist that I recently purchased. I'll let the photos do the talking.
No comments:
Post a Comment