Recently I've been approached by a few big time underwear blogs about writing for them. Which completely thrills me. A larger audience may get to hear my thoughts on all things underwear. I haven't decided which direction to go (though secretly I already have), but you can be assured that I'll still keep this one up and running. That being said, I've decided to add a new feature to my blog here, in addition to my semi-regular posts of my underwear purchases and such. I'm taking a note from another well known underwear blogger (you know who you are, I bow down to the awesomeness of your blog!) and will be posting "Featured Guests". I'd like to post a different guest each week. So all you underwear enthusiasts out there, get ready. It's your time to shine, and to show off! Email me
here for details on how you can be featured in all your hottest underwear!
I'm also going to try out some different underwear in the new year. Not just the briefs and jocks I normally wear. Like this jock from Joe Snyder. So if you have suggestions for some hot new items, let me know!
Thanks for reading and Happy New Year to all my briefsters!
No comments:
Post a Comment